lunes, 23 de mayo de 2011

Happy Birthday I arrived at 64

Dear Friends, I am very pleased to report that I reached 64 years of age, the hands still walk and thank God has not stopped the clock, it is easy to say I have 64, but you really have to go way to get there, take the opportunity to to thank all my blog readers, from all of us, we all read, which we all share, that blog that walked by 85 countries and 5 continents of the world, where we always keep you informed of what happened in Venezuela and the Domino Domino International.

Well Friends, I have to because I really want it, "WILLIAM CUMPLAÑOS HAPPY" and allow God to be many more, for still talking to you, Concepts, News & Stories Domestic and International Domino. Best regards to all and again Happy Birthday to Me.

No hay comentarios: