domingo, 6 de junio de 2010

Observations on the World Domino - Las Vegas 2010

Dear Friends, I am forced to make constructive comments about what happened in the 2010 World Vegas, I do it based on my extensive experience and the mileage on this issue and above all the honesty that I marked in the dear practice game.

The Domino we cultivate, is a Sport of the Mind, if we raise it so where the International Competition Intellect and Creativity is proving so Competitive, we have to make a great effort all, especially the organizers, then the participating countries, this I say, with shame that I spent watching other couples from different Countries, beckoning and mocking his opponents and Arbitration. I understand that when there is money involved, definitely Evil prevails, the desire for the easy things, I wonder, is it possible that in three (03) consecutive days of competition, the sanctions were conspicuous by their absence, the warnings were verbal and based on the obstinacy of the couple concerned, namely, the numerous times that he called the referee to intervene. I also noticed that the same referees had their favorites, one of them served as a mirror, passing signs to players from your country that was on the table, it is inexplicable that a Final, only to separate the table number 01, should be withdrawn three Final tables first, as all have a chance to get the prime locations and especially when there AWARDS IN METAL, here only 01 officers departed. I also noticed in more than one occasion Country Judges of the same referee in the first tables, obviously favoring his compatriot and Paisano. In Domino, should not and can not be sacred cows, the Message has to deprive over the sentiments of the people, otherwise complete undermined by competition.

Well it was not all bad, I must say that the organization was brilliant all the time, the Directors carried out their role so excellent, what a pity the failure of the arbitration, however I wonder how we can overcome these shortcomings, have you noticed that hardly the Champion couple occupies a prominent place in the Individual, that will usually fail miserably in this type of competition, here I leave this to you even being qualified to interpret and.

You believe that eliminating the Tag Team Championship will resolve the status of the Sign, and I think all the countries attending should also bring at least one for every ten pairs referees, Venezuela took Forty-six couples (92 athletes), did not attend or provide any Arbitrator, the Venezuelan players were always in the five main (05) Tables without anyone to defend them, the last thing I watched was this Arbitral decision "Barajas looking at the ceiling" when this happens, there definitely is presumed Trap and demonstrably so why not apply statutes and REGULATION A really beautiful and nurtured in all its splendor and in all cases, we are doing for the DOMINO INTERNATIONAL.

Here I post these candid comments with certainty that something will hereinafter Dominoes can not die for Offenders, Sneer and aberrations of this wonderful game of Mind. Until the next installment.

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

me considero un muy buen jugador de dominó por parejas.

Anónimo dijo...

I really liκe it ωhenever pеople
gеt tοgethеr and sharе thoughts.
Greаt sitе, stick with іt!

Feel free to visit my weblog CаrbonPoκer Promotions
()

Anónimo dijo...

Ιt's really a nice and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

My weblog :: BlackChipPoker Bonus

Anónimo dijo...

Hello! Do yоu know іf thеy maκе
any plugіns to hеlp with SEO?

I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not ѕeеing very good gаіnѕ.
If yоu κnoω of any ρlease share.
Thаnκ you!

Alѕo visit mу blog :: 888 Poker Promotions